Switzerland and Andorra

Plants are sent by air letter post, carefully packed.

Plants sent to you do not now need a health certificate to enter your country. They do however need to be declared as “garden bulbs” and you may be liable for import duties on them. Payment of these additional charges is your responsibility, not ours.

Please note we no longer export CITES plants to you. Permits are needed for these and bureaucracy, high cost and associated office time mean that this is no longer economical.