● Your webshop account with us is opened when you place an online order and it exists to save you entering name and address details each time you order.
● Opening an account does NOT sign you up to any mailing lists and regardless of this we never, ever, share your email address or details, with anyone.
● You can delete your account yourself at any time.
* It stores copies of your online orders with us, for your convenience.
* It does NOT store any card details.
* It does NOT sign you up for any emailing lists.
You can also use your account to check despatch of orders, arrival of payments and to access customer resources like cultural instructions.
Our policy is simple – absolute privacy, no exceptions, no weasel words. Your personal details and details of your transactions with us are confidential and will remain so.
We will never share, disclose or sell on any of your personal details or your email address to anyone.
You won’t end up on anyone else’s lists as a result of doing business with us.
We don’t track you with cookies, we don’t support any Google cookies or any other which track you across the web, we don’t share any information.
This is separate from, and not connected to, your webshop account.
We adhere to industry best practice. We don’t just add you to our lists, you have to choose to join and you have to add yourself. No one is signed-up without you also answering a confirming message sent to the newly subscribed address supplied.
If you choose to join our emailing list we will send you occasional emails to tell you of news, new plants or offers (only). This is usually about one email a month. We do not ever share your email address with anyone.
You can un-subscribe yourself or re-join, at any time. Simply log in to your emailing list account and tick or untick the box.
If you pay online we do not see your card details at all and thus we cannot store them. Cards are validated by the largest British gateway provider – Sagepay (formerly Protx) and then processed by Barclays. State-of-the-art secure servers at the highest security levels available, currently TLSv1.1 (not the older, weaker SSL) is used for all online transactions.
Now have their own page – Cookies